Our Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term Farmers 4u or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered (as Farmers4u.pk SMC) PVT, a company registered in Islamabad under the number PP/REG/INC 0142866, FBR Registration NTN number 6598473-6. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.Security
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
TERMS OF SUPPLY
This page (together with the documents expressly referred to in it) tells you information about us and the terms and conditions (“Terms”) upon which we sell any of the products (“Products”) listed on our website, www.farmers4u.pk (the “Website”) either through the Website or by telephone or any other method.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of the Products to you. We would like you to read these Terms carefully before ordering from our website or over the phone as they apply as soon as you place an order with us and you agree to be bound by them.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference. We may amend these Terms from time to time.
- Clause, Schedule, and paragraph headings shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement.
- A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having a separate legal personality).
Supply of the products
- We will supply and you shall purchase such quantities of Products as you may order from us in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- If you amend or cancel an order, your liability to us shall be limited to payment to us of all costs reasonably incurred in fulfilling the order up until the date of deemed receipt of the amendment or cancellation. If, however, the amendment or cancellation results from our failure to comply with our obligations under this agreement you shall have no liability to us in respect of it.
- The images of the Products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown in images on the Website.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions, and measurements indicated on our site have a tolerance of 10%.
- All Products shown on the Website are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order.
- Time is not of the essence for any obligation in this agreement.
- The products supplied to your under this agreement shall:
- conform to the details on the Website, save for allowable tolerances;
- We shall ensure that the Products are properly packed and secured in such a manner as to enable them to reach you in good condition.
- The delivery of an order shall be completed when we unload the Products at the delivery location specified by you when you place an order. We are responsible for your front door to drop off your order
- Delays in the delivery of an Order shall not entitle you to:
- refuse to take delivery of the Order; or
- claim damages; or
- Terminate this agreement,
Acceptance and defective products
- If you find that any Products delivered to you do not comply, you must notify us immediately or at the least the same day, as we primarily deliver perishable goods.
- If you do not notify us, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Products.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for Products’ failure to comply with the warranty set out if you make any further use of such Products after giving notice in accordance
- If you reject Products after notification. We will, at our sole discretion, either repay the price of the rejected Products or deliver alternative Products on a future date to be agreed upon between us.
- Our Product prices are inclusive of VAT where it is applicable. Most perishable goods are at ZERO VAT. if government imposes the VAT than customer is responsible to pay VAT.
- The Product prices are inclusive of the costs of packaging and delivery.