Supply of the products
- We will supply and you shall purchase such quantities of Products as you may order from us in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- If you amend or cancel an order, your liability to us shall be limited to payment to us of all costs reasonably incurred in fulfilling the order up until the date of deemed receipt of the amendment or cancellation. If, however, the amendment or cancellation results from our failure to comply with our obligations under this agreement you shall have no liability to us in respect of it.
- The images of the Products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown in images on the Website.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions, and measurements indicated on our site have a tolerance of 10%.
- All Products shown on the Website are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order.
- Time is not of the essence for any obligation in this agreement.
- The products supplied to your under this agreement shall:
- conform to the details on the Website, save for allowable tolerances;
- We shall ensure that the Products are properly packed and secured in such a manner as to enable them to reach you in good condition.
- The delivery of an order shall be completed when we unload the Products at the delivery location specified by you when you place an order. We are responsible for your front door to drop off your order
- Delays in the delivery of an Order shall not entitle you to:
- refuse to take delivery of the Order; or
- claim damages; or
- Terminate this agreement,
Acceptance and defective products
- If you find that any Products delivered to you do not comply, you must notify us immediately or at the least the same day, as we primarily deliver perishable goods.
- If you do not notify us, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Products.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for Products’ failure to comply with the warranty set out if you make any further use of such Products after giving notice in accordance
- If you reject Products after notification. We will, at our sole discretion, either repay the price of the rejected Products or deliver alternative Products on a future date to be agreed upon between us.
- Our Product prices are inclusive of VAT where it is applicable. Most perishable goods are at ZERO VAT. if government imposes the VAT than customer is responsible to pay VAT.
- The Product prices are inclusive of the costs of packaging and delivery.